- Several private bungalows with shared toilet and shower as well as one brand new, en suite tree house with its own toilet are available. Each unit accommodates up to two visitors. Camping with or without your own tent is also available.
- Shared facilities include: a kitchen house with gas stove and cutlery (should you wish to prepare your own food), a dinning house, local style showers and a flash toilet.
- Mike and his family live 4 min. walk through the forest; you will be your own king.
- All beds have mosquito nets. All houses are made of local materials such as bamboo wood. Hot water for your showers can be arranged by your host Mike.
- Food is served 3 times per day in a lovely dining area overlooking Mt. Yasur.
- Mike's wife will cook for you local dishes made with root vegetables (manioc, taro, kumala, yam), coconut milk, island cabbage, breadfruit, rice, fish, chicken etc.
- Our electricity generator runs daily from 6 PM to 9.30 PM. There is a good network reception (Digicel).