- Two private bungalows are currently available, each accomodating up to two visitors. A tree house is being constructed. Camping is also available, please inquire.
- Shared facilities include: a kitchen house with gas stove and cutlery (should you wish to prepare your own food), a dinning house, local style showers and a flash toilet.
- Mike and his family live 4 min. walk through the forest; you will be your own king.
- All beds have mosquito nets. All houses are made of local materials such as bamboo wood. Hot water for your showers can be arranged by your host Mike.
- Food is served 3 times per day in a lovely dining area overlooking Mt. Yasur.
- Mike's wife will cook for you local dishes made with root vegetables (manioc, taro, kumala, yam), coconut milk, island cabbage, breadfruit, rice, fish, chicken etc.
- Our electricity generator runs daily from 6 PM to 9.30 PM. There is a good network reception (Digicel).